What are some fun and new things to do while in quarantine? It would be easy to just sit and watch TV or movies all day, but there are a multitude of other things that you can do as well. This is an opportunity for many of us to spend time with those we love and improve ourselves as a person. Since we have more time on our hands, we hope that this list of things you can do will provoke some of you to start some new hobbies, new habits, and make the most of the times we are in.
1. Write letters to family members and friends.
2. Download Duolingo on your phone and learn a new language.
3. Complete a puzzle with your family.
4. Get out the board games!
5. Read a classic book.
6. Rearrange your house. Tired of that old look? Do something different!
7. Start writing poetry.
8. Write down your thoughts and dreams in a journal.
9. Start a blog.
10. Plan that side hustle you always wanted to start.
11. Learn how to make a new recipe.
12. Video chat with an old friend.
13. Look at old photos from previous vacations.
14. Learn a musical instrument.
15. Start a podcast. Have a particular topic you're an expert on?
16. Write a short story.
17. Start a YouTube channel. Comedy? Singing? DIY Lessons?
18. Clean out your closet and sell on Facebook marketplace.
19. Make a painting.
20. Learn a new craft.
Okay, now get to it!